Nominal cooling capacity from 350 to 2500 kW
- Designed for cooling applications where low-pressure steam is available as waste heat.
- Can tie into district steam systems.
- Allows diversification of critical cooling requirements.
- Critical cooling loads are met with minimal electrical power input with steam-fired chillers.
- Allows use of smaller emergency generators since the electrical load associated with an absorption chiller is minimal, compared to an electrically driven chiller.
- Ozone-friendly and CFC-free.
- Cooling requirements are met without chlorinebased refrigerants.
- Minimises global warming effect by greatly reducing power consumption and eliminating the generation of greenhouse gases.
- Reduced noise and vibration levels.
30RB Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 8 to 14 kW
30WG/WGA Water-Cooled/Condenser-less Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 29 to 95 kW
30RBM/30RBP Air-Cooled Scroll Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 164 to 528 kW