Nominal cooling capacity from 90 to 4000 kW
- Designed to provide chilled water from waste heat sources generated from industrial processes and cogeneration systems.
- Allow diversification of critical cooling requirements.
- Critical cooling loads are met with minimal electrical power input.
- Smaller emergency generators compared to an electrical driven chiller.
- Ozone-safe and CFC-free units.
- Cooling requirements are met without chlorine-based refrigerants.
- They reduce the contribution to global warming and minimise the global impact by greatly reducing electricity consumption and production of greenhouse gases.
- The solution inhibitor has no impact on the environment.
- An absorption chiller does not utilise mechanical moving parts, and this leads to quiet, vibration-free operation.
- The use of high-efficiency heat transfer surface has reduced the space required for installation of the absorption chiller, resulting in a smaller footprint.
Download our Documents
16DJ Direct-Fired Double-Effect Absorption Chiller/Heater
Nominal cooling capacity from 352 to 5274 kW Nominal heating capacity from 268 to 4026 kW
30XAV Air-Cooled Liquid Chiller
Nominal cooling capacity from 504 to 1138 kW
XPower Super Plus Series
The industry’s top class energy efficiency in cooling and heating